Collagen is a major structural protein in the human body (found in skin, joints, bones, blood vessels, and connective tissues). As we age, collagen naturally breaks down and diminishes over time – leading to the early signs of aging. Codeco Collagen features hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, silicon, magnesium, and biotin – essential nutrients that promote healthy skin and connective tissues, reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, and support lean muscle growth and recovery after a workout.
Hydrolyzed collagen promotes collagen synthesis and has been shown to help reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Collagen and hyaluronic acid work together to provide structure, strength, and resilience in the body’s tissues and are vital for maintaining hydration in the joints. This formula also supports muscle growth and recovery, helping physically active people to build lean muscle mass. Collagen can also help reduce visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, and together the nutrients in Codeco Collagen support wound healing, immune function, antioxidant activity, and nutrient metabolism, with benefits for skin, hair, and nails.
• Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation
• Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth, and/or gums.
• Helps to maintain healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes, and skin.
• Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Helps to maintain cognitive functions.
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and/or gums.
• Helps in connective tissue formation.
• Helps in wound healing.
• Source of antioxidants that decrease the adverse effects of free radicals on normal physiological functions.
• Source of antioxidants that help to fight free radicals and lipid oxidation in body tissues.
• Helps to maintain immune function.
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.
• Source of electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
• Magnesium “Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients”